Now part of the Beneteau group, the American brand Four Winns introduces four new models in 2018. It’s HD 200, and the outboard versions of Horizon 290, Horizon 350 and Vista 255.
For over 40 years, Four Winns has built up a solid reputation in the daycruiser segment. It’s time for some new models to get into the European market.
Bowriders and daycruisers in the 2018 line-up
The new Four Winns HD 200 (pictured above) is a bowrider available with outboard or sterndrive engines, both perfectly suited to the boat’s “progressive V” hull, and has a livable and ample on-board space with a functional bathroom platform. The boat is 6.10 m long and 2.50 m wide, which makes it also easy to tow on a trailer. Sterndrive engines, MerCruiser or Volvo Penta, range from 200 to 280 HP.
Since many boaters are more inclined towards outboard engines, Four Winns decided to introduce for 2018 the outboard versions of Horizon 290 and 350 and of Vista 255, keeping of course the sterndrive models in range. In particular, Vista 255 (picture above) is the access model of this range with a length of 7.70 m, and the cuddy cabin makes it pretty versatile for a small cruise.
in four product
lines by Four Winns
- The offer by the American boatyard spaces from 18 to 37 feet, divided into four ranges:
- The bowriders of the Horizon range count 10 models, 18 to 29 ft, including two new models for next season;
- The HD range consists again of bowriders, 20 to 27 feet, two new ones in 2018;
- Six models are part of the Surf line-up, specifically made for water sports and spacing from 20 to 27 ft. Four new models in 2018;
- The Vista range is made up of cabin models from 25 to 37 ft, with a new one for the season.
Innovation for Four Winns means also cooperating with Volvo Penta in order to mount on the Surf models the new Forward Drive transmissions: the front-facing propeller make them much safer and maneuverable, therefore perfect for water sports.